Join Anna Marie from the comfort of your own home for an online Zoom workshop and be guided on how to make this beautiful Birthday card for your friend or a loved one.
During this three hour online workshop you will learn a lot of the basics in paper crafting (so don’t worry if you are an absolute beginner) and make a completed card with plenty of hints and tips. Anna Marie will walk you through her thinking process and take you step by step through each part of her creation giving you more confidence and hopefully inspire you to create your own versions of this card.
After purchasing the workshop you will receive a link to our workshop video. (this link cannot be shared with anyone else in accordance with copyright law). This link will be emailed to you a week before the Zoom workshop. Please note that the email that is listed on your payment receipt, is where the invite link will be sent to.
Start 1pm – 4pm. Estimated 15 min break @ 2.30pm.
Please note that materials are not included in this price. Please purchase them seperately.
List of Products you will need:
- Black Wood Grain Card A4
- 8″ Square Mont Blanc Card
- Dottie Card – Mystic Pink A4 – Wood Card Collection
- Solid Card – Grey A4 – Wood Card Collection
- Solid Card – Olive Green A4 – Wood Card Collection
- Dottie Ringlets Die
- Dottie Lu Die – PK 3 – (Bloom Flower Die – PK 3 also suitable)
- Eucalyptus Sprigs Die – PK 4 – (Flower Sprigs or Dottie Sprigs Die also suitable)
- Natural Fibre
- Crushed Ice Crystals
- Typewriter or Mount Board Birthday Message
- a selection of Flower center – from your collection
- Ice White Perlen Pen
- A stencil of your choice – Please see our Mixed Media Stencils
- Pink Ink Pad – from your collection
- Stamens – Pink, White or Green – Mixed Flower Buds also suitable
- a piece of lace from your stash.